Sabtu, 04 April 2009

What's Survivor

For some reason, survivor has became a bad thing, how is this possible, doesn't everyone want to be a survivor? It appears that we as a nation has this death wish, and don't want to survive.
Well I for one plan on being a survivor and I am happy to tell everyone.
Don't be a shame of wanting to survive. It is built into our genes and only the pervert think that there is something wrong with wanting to survive.
What makes a survivor is having a backup plan for your backup plan and the knowledge and skill and equipment to carry them out.

My ultimate last resort is with a good knife I can take care of most survival situations. Drop me off naked with a good knife in most parts of the world and I can make it or at least make a good try of it. Do I want to increase my odds, you bet. The bug out pack increases the odds considerably. I would say be at least a factor of at least 3 for me, for someone with less knowledge or skills, this would increase them by 10 to 50 times. The reason it increases for me is that I do not have to spend time of energy for find or improvise the things that I now have with me. So I have the time and energy to do other things.

What if I don’t even have a knife? Then one of the first main focuses is to find something that can be made into a knife or at least used to cut. A rock that can be chipped to make a cutting edge, a tin can, or anything that can be made into a cutting or puncturing tool.

The idea here is that the mind is the only survival tool you really have and the make it function as a survival tool you need skills and knowledge and most of all the will and determination to survive.

Keeping a clear and unconfused mind is one of the most important things to maintain. Alcohol and or drugs are anti-survival. Anyone that doesn’t think so are not a survivor.

0 komentar:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Construction. Powered by Blogger